R. Keith Weber
He represents individuals and small businesses in matters ranging from personal injury to breach of contract. He has successfully litigated matters before federal district courts, state district and county courts, intermediate appellate courts, and the Texas Supreme Court.
Keith graduated from the University of Houston - Clear Lake, magna cum laude, with a bachelor's degree in business, and earned his law degree from Houston's only private law school, South Texas College of Law. During law school, he interned with the Honorable Robert May of the 149th District Court, was an Academic Merit Scholarship Recipient, and was recognized as an Outstanding Advocate.
Prior to his work at Goldapp-Rodriguez, P.C., he practiced at two nationally prominent law firms. He has represented thousands of clients, spanning dozens of states, and has successfully recovered millions of dollars on his clients' behalf.
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- Honors: Outstanding Advocate, T. Gerald Treece Mock Trial Competition
- Honors: Semi-Finalist, T. Gerald Treece Mock Trial Competition
- Honors: Semi-Finalist, STCL Intramural Mock Trial Competition
- Honors: Dean’s Merit Academic Scholarship
- Honors: Dean’s Honor List
- University of Houston
- B.B.A. magna cum laude
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Robert May of the 149th District Court, Intern